Slight Changes

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sunday was a long day out with many stops in store. My husband and I went shopping and surprisingly he bought way more clothing than me! WAY MORE! Ha!

Now that the temps are dropping, I've been wearing the heck out of all my blazers. I left the house in one and returned later in another. I purchased the cream blazer below along the way as well as a necklace . Then I decided to switch up my outfit before our dinner out to Brazzaz! I also stopped by Sephora for a bit of free lip color sampling.  Just those few small changes made a big difference.

 What I left the house in (including my green tea with ginger and lemon!)
Blazer in this outfit: Aritzia Talula, Belt: J Crew
 Base layers, nothing fancy.

 Lip color I sampled from Sephora, Nars Dragon Girl

 The new blazer

 Cream Blazer:Forever 21 Double-Breasted Blazer, Jeans: Gap slouchy skinnies, Faux leather Tee : Zara (similar here), Flats: Alfani(very similar here), Necklace: Forever 21(buy here for $9), Purse: Aldo Outlet

Comfy Alfani Flats

As you can see my hair has become a serious disaster, but my girl Devin will be making that all better at my hair appointment this Wednesday. I think I've decided on brown and a more blunt cut. Pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment