Metallic Sweater and Leather

Monday, January 6, 2014

Today is going to be an unbearably cold day in Chicago and as I write this, even after 2 weeks off of work I'm happy that School is canceled today. I certainly won't argue with an extra day off and I assure you, I am not currently wearing anything close to what you see pictured! More like my warmest pjs!

This is an outfit from before break were I attempted to get away with a shorter-than-usual skirt by adding lots of loose layers and tights to appear more covered up. I think the fact that my scarf (that I DID wear inside all day because it was that cold) matched the color of my hair so well that everyone commented on that and didn't seem to notice the shortness of my skirt. Score!

leather, skirt, metallic, sweater

zara, puffer

infinity, scarf



leather, skirt
Polka-dot Blouse: TJ Maxx
Sweater: Rock and Republic for Kohls (last winter) (very similar here)
Tights: Forever 21(similar here)
Booties: Old Navy
Scarf: Bevello
Gloves: H&M
Coat: Zara (similar)


1 comment:

  1. I love that metallic sweater. I liked how you paired it with grey pantyhose

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete