My Favorite Black Friday Sales

Thursday, November 24, 2016


Obviously my style is changing a bit with the arrival of a new baby. My body is not the same as it used to be nor are my fashion needs. In my mission to always bring you what is relevant (and my excitement to share it with you in hopes that you will find something new to love), I've compiled this list of sales for Black Friday!

I hope you are as excited as Athena is in the picture above.

Copper Pearl bibs: They make cute, functional bibs that make my little girl look stylish when she's spitting up. (Now that is a tough job to do.) Check out their discount codes in this Instagram post!

Audrey and Olive: Everything on this site is marked down and you can sign up for their newsletter and get a code for an EXTRA 20% off! Details here! I love all of these pieces for their edgy, non-boring maternity and post-baby style. They even show you how to style everything on the site in ways you wouldn't have thought of. Easy to wear for all women of all sizes and walks of life. I just ordered faux-leather leggings and a striped dress for under $50 with free shipping too!

Aritzia: Probably my favorite shop for the last 8 years! The quality never disappoints and even though prices are on the higher side, their pieces are just so classic that you will never need to get rid of them. Discounts marked on each item in the sale section. Pieces will sell out fast!

Gap: 50% off EVERYTHING with code TGIF50! I haven't really shopped at Gap in the last few years but in the last month, I've become a reborn fan. They carry some of the only pieces that are small + long enough for my long and lean baby, as well as some of the coziest pieces I've been lounging around the house in! This sleep tee and this fuzzy robe are topping the list!

Albion Fit: Locally based here in Utah. I was pretty pumped to finally wear these leggings for the first time post-baby yesterday. You know I've loved them since before I went to their retreat this past summer because their company does so much good in this world and has the cutest workout clothes! 20% off EVERYTHING with code STUFFED. Just get on their mailing list.

ASOS: They are my favorite online shop and my most favorite time suck! You can seriously spend hours looking through their endless inventory! 30% off sitewide today with code THANKFUL. I've had my eye on this cape and think I'll be scooping it up today!

H&M: 30% off your entire purchase for 24 hrs. I'm obsessed with these little footie pants for Athena because she is too tiny for any socks to fit her little feet. Also I'm loving their super soft nursing bras and need to stock up!


No comments:

Post a Comment