You Are Here! Welcome Baby Athena!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Push Play!
My final pregnant outfit post also comes with the best announcement. Here she is everyone! After many weeks of sickness and discomfort, Athena Marie Welhouse came into our lives on November 4th at 11:51AM weighing in at 6lbs 12oz! I still can't believe such a petite little girl came from me!

She is just the cutest sweetest baby around although I may be a little biased.

She is just over two weeks old now and we are having so much fun getting to know her. I hear from so many people that I need to try to enjoy her and that she will grow up so fast so that's why I've been kind of MIA over here. The blog can wait but Athena is growing every day which is why I chose to make her my priority. It's taken me until just now to figure out when to have time away from her to blog. Turns out that time is 2 am while she's asleep and I'm pumping! Multitasking y'all!

Since I am a little late to welcoming her over here on the blog, I want to remind you that you can always see lots of our daily life on my Instagram story and also on snapchat (username HOTPINKSTYLE). If you like baby snuggles, I suggest you start following, because we do a lot of that over there!

I am just about done writing her birth story; that will be my next post so stay tuned for that. Til then, here is an outfit from a few days before she was born and some sweet pictures of her I took from her first week.






black topshop nursing dress

black topshop nursing dress

black topshop nursing dress

black topshop nursing dress
Dress: Topshop nursing dress // Shoes: Adidas




No comments:

Post a Comment