Under the Influence

Monday, November 5, 2012

You may have noticed from my blog profile picture that I already own this Painters tee in another stripe color pattern. I have had the tan and black one for a while but when I saw this blue and white one on Possessionista.com (LOVE HER!) on this post from the show "The New Girl' where Jess wore it in the opening scene, I knew I had to have it! Off to the phones I went where the good people at J Crew hunted one down for me and shipped it over with 25% off the sale price too!

And in case you haven't seen enough capes from me, here is cape number 3! Only one more left in the collection.


 



Earrings: Forever 21 (similar here), Lips: Mac in Up the Amp, Painters tee: J Crew, Jeans: Zara, Sunglasses: Target, Patent Loafers, Dolce Vita, Cape: Forever 21 (buy here), Hat: Old Urban outfitters Clearance find, Scarf: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment