Hot Pink Ray-Bans

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

pink, ray, bans

rag, and, bone, jeans

nike, free, flyknit

varsity, sweater

pink, ray, ban

ray, ban, pink

varsity, sweater

nike, free, flyknits

One of the best parts about having holidays off from school is getting to hang out with my blogger pals who are free during the weekdays leaving us time to brunch, catch up, and shoot in fun indoor locations. This time Lauren, Arin and I got some smoothies and then head over to the Greek Museum to shoot some outfit pics. Not a bad way to spend a cold Monday.

As for the main course of this outfit, you can see I finally bit the bullet and got these perfectly "me" hot pink Ray Bans from Shopbop. I knew they were meant to be from the moment I laid my eyes on them and am so glad they are mine. They also come in a few other colors, so if pink ain't your thang, there surely is a pair for you.
Photos by Lauren Nolan

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving the sunnies! The pop of pink is great! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete