Maroon Dress

Monday, February 2, 2015

J., crew, factory, dress

J., crew, factory, dress

J., crew, factory, dress

J., crew, factory, dress

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love a dress with sleeves! This one was a great find from J. Crew Factory clearance that I found in the outlet mall on the way home from a family holiday celebration in Wisconsin. You can get it here right now too!

I wore it over Christmas break while doing a little holiday sale shopping with my blogger buddy Samantha, who snapped these pics for me over by Water Tower.

If you have a shoe size any smaller than mine which is likely (hello size ten big feet!!) you can still probably find these amazing OTK boots of mine from Chinese Laundry that look almost identical to the 50/50 boot for just a fraction of the price. While you're at it you should also pick up some of these Wade and Belle tights. They have the most comfortable no-dig waistband that stays up and oh-so-comfy all day.  No tights waist line detectable through even the tightest of dresses (not that I'm wearing anything like that, but in case you're in need)

Stay warm out there everyone and enjoy your snow day!





4 comments:

  1. Oh girl you know I love me some polka dot tights! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots Jill! Love them! Of course Macy's doesn't have size 10 anymore online!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I know Em! I'm bummed too as your size ten sista! I wanted them in black suede too I like them so much!

      Delete