Get em' Before They're Gone!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I don't know about you, but lately I feel like I keep seeing all this super cute spring and summer dresses on bloggers who live in warmer climates than I do, and then I check for their cute dress in my size and its sold out. My heart breaks a little more each time I see it on someone else.

So today, I'm going to help you by not having that FOMO feeling and showing you all my favorite new picks from Nordstrom right now, and believe me there's a ton! I'm shocked that I managed to only buy about 3 from the list. This blousy lace-front tee is my everything right now, these lace-up flats I just know will be gone in a heartbeat (i've seen them on a handful of Instagram posts), and this dress seems to be the perfect easy breezy dress for all summer occasions.

Did I mention all my picks are under $100 too? You know me, I love a good deal. Ok, now grab your favorites before they are gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment