Baby Welhouse Coming Soon!

Friday, May 20, 2016

pregnancy, Baby announcement idea, expecting, happy socks


Andrew and I are so excited to finally spill the beans! We are welcoming a new little human into our lives over here in Salt Lake City come early November!

Our lives have changed so much since we moved here, and this is just another fun new adventure for this new chapter of our lives.

Anyone who knows me, knows that the passion/profession of teaching for the last 11 years leads me to fall madly and deeply in love with my students and many other children that come into my life. I'm a sucker for kids and I've had hundreds in my life to love and care for right in front of me for the last decade. It's kept me busy for sure and my heart has been so full, but it's only fitting that now that I'm not teaching full time, that I make my own own little person to love and care for just the same... probably more.

We are excited to say the least. Especially to just finally share the news. It's pretty hard when you live across the country from most of your friends and family to hold secrets of this magnitude. When I went home to Chicago a few weeks ago I told my family and close friends. It was really fun to share that news in person and I'm glad I flew back to make that happen. I'm really lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!

With all that being said, I'm new to this pregnancy stuff in general, and on my blog I want to know if you guys have any interest in pregnancy updates and such? I know I've loved reading so many of my fellow bloggers' updates and experiences in pregnancy. If this is something you would like to see on the blog let me know in the comments, email, texts... you know where to find me! Questions welcome too so I know what in the heck you want to know.

FYI in the picture above, Andrew is the one with the hairy legs and (slightly) bigger feet. Special thanks to Happy Socks for the adorable heart socks to help us share our news in a fun and colorful way!

17 comments:

  1. Oh Jill I've been waiting ALLLLLLLLL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK for this post!!! Ever since you told me about baby wel I've been ecstatic!! I know of no couple who deserves a healthy, happy family more!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks auntie Ashley! I'm glad I didn't make you crash the car when I told you! So glad I could tell you in person! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. ALL OF THE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You two are going to make the most amazing parents!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lauren | http://www.lakeshorelady.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will have a sense of humor, that's for sure. She will learn to be a fan of Kinmy Shmidt too!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Jill! Wishing you and your growing family all the best! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ABSOLUTELY EXCITED! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOST AMAZING MAMA! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR DANCE PARTIES! PS: just tried calling you from the office ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Arin! Our babies will have to have group dance parties one day! I think my favorite thing ever might be dancing babies is diapers! Too. Much. Cuteness. Xo

      Delete
  5. And it'll be Max, right?? For a girl OR for a boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's on our list of ridiculous terrible names. A new one is Dragonfly Utah Welhouse! Haha!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to say so Rachel!

      Delete
  7. So happy for you!! Congratulations.

    Anna || Noir Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to take your advice and soak up all the good! Thanks Anna!

      Delete
  8. I'm so excited and HAPPY for you Jill! That is one lucky baby! Wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy.

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Heidi! Those are some really important things you are sending virtually. I'll take healthy and easy wishes from where ever I can! Thanks again!

      Delete