Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks

Thursday, May 25, 2017

If you like comfy, easy clothes as much as I do, you're going to appreciate my picks from the Nordstrom Sale! I'm all about a flat shoe, a knee length hem line and cute jeans. A fun novelty top isn't going to hurt either. You know I also included some lounge wear because what can I say, I like to lounge as I'm sure you do.

I'm obsessed with the clear Kate Spade Umbrella with the eyes on it! I used to have a phone case just like it and it was a huge hit with my students so I'm sure they will appreciate the umbrella! I'm definitely getting those kelly green Zella leggings. That price and color is too good to pass up. I so wish I didn't already have two pairs of Hunter boots because that pink pair is calling my name.

Happy shopping. All you have to do is click the image to shop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment