River Walk on Date Night with LOFT

Monday, June 29, 2015

loft, french, hen, navy, maxi, dress

off, the, shoulder, french, hen, dress, jules, satchel, rebecca, minkoff

maxi, off, the, shoulder, dress, loft

maxi, loft, dress

off, the shoulder, dress, loft, french, hen

french, hen, loft, dress

loft, french, hen, dress, jules, satchel, rebecca, minkoff

old, navy, lace, up, sandals

off, the shoulder, dress, loft

tassel, earrings
Dress and belt: c/o Loft // Sandals: Old Navy // Earrings: H&M // Sunglasses: eBay // Purse: Rebecca Minkoff "Jules" Satchel c/o Shopbop

This LOFT off-the-shoulder dress is pretty much the perfect summer date dress. It's light weight, and easy to wear and the french hen print adds a touch of fun!  Overall I felt pretty glamourous in it, which is why I wore it for our 15 year anniversary dinner date. While I was getting ready for dinner, my husband walked in the room and told me, "by the way, we aren't staying here (at home) tonight". If you saw my post here, you know exactly where we stayed, and boy was it fantastic. 

The first step in having a great date night is feeling your best, and LOFT helped me do just that. A few weeks back I had the opportunity to shop and chat with LOFT's style director Amanda Kraemer at the Michigan Avenue store. We walked around for all of about 20 seconds before she picked this super on-trend off-the-shoulder dress and swore it would look perfect on me. She was totally right. I didn't even need to try anything else on, I was hooked. She was also wearing this very belt and I just had to add it on as the finishing detail! It's been getting a ton of use with my jeans and shorts so far this summer!

LOFT always has great summer pieces at super affordable prices, this dress being a prime example ringing in at under $100! Shop some of my current favorites below!



2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm in love with this maxi dress -- comfy yet polished for date night. And those tassel earrings just make the entire look!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top of this dress- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete