University Prep

Friday, June 26, 2015

prada, sunglasses

brown, oxford, shoes, womens

topshop, leigh, jamie, ripped, jeans, black

brown, oxford, shoes

white, embroidered, peasant, blouse

white, embroidered, peasant, blouse

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack, black

As my first official day of summer vacation, I told myself I would do absolutely nothing. So much for that. Instead it turned into me doing 7 loads of laundry and cleaning every inch of the house. And if that wasn't enough, I then went to work out too. I just can't stop myself. I'm so used to waking up at 5AM and moving at such a fast pace, it's hard to slow down. Talk to me in a few weeks though and I'll have gotten much better at the art of sleeping in.

Until then, I'm catching up on posts that should have gone up weeks ago, but I'm just now getting a chance to share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment