From Your Heart Dress

Monday, November 23, 2015

from, the, heart, dress, free, people


from, the, heart, dress, free, people

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

rebecca, minkoff, fringe case

hush, puppies, cyra, orange

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

hush, puppies, cyra

from, the, heart, dress, free, people

Today is the day that it all starts to feel real. The packers are coming and I'm probably going to freak out! I'm the kind of person who needs everything to be in order and in it's place to even be able to go to sleep at night. If I get home from a vacation, I have to unpack immediately. It's not a healthy habit and is super stress inducing. 

So when the packers start to splay my earthly possessions all over the house, it's not going to sit well.  Don't forget that I haven't moved in 15 years, by the way. I told Andrew that I'm going to need to leave at some point just to take a break and get away from it. 

We also have a game plan on the other end when I'm stressed about being in an empty new home and not having my things to put away. That plan is: GO TO THE SPA!! You see, once I'm in, I'll stay all day in my robe and drink cucumber water till the cows come home! I think the best place for me to chill out is in a place called the "relaxation room."

Ok, wish my hyper-organized, nutty self some luck on not having a panic attack in the next week before we reach our new home in the beautiful state you see in the pictures above!


4 comments:

  1. Breath.....and you will befine. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath.....and you will befine. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on this exciting adventure, Jill! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! It's inevitable that it will be stressful, but it will all turn out okay and it sounds like you have a nice game plan for combating the stress. Plus you'll be in an exciting new place! :)

    ReplyDelete