BLANQI Love + 23 Week Update

Monday, July 11, 2016

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Blanqi support wear and tank top, pregnancy must have, maternity style

Ok guys, I'm just a few days over 23 weeks and we just had ANOTHER ultrasound this morning. When I say another it's because we are on #3 now and she is being real stubborn about letting us see the goods. The doctors said there is nothing wrong that they can see and that she is growing at just the right pace but she WILL NOT let us see her heart. 

The first time we went in 4 weeks ago,she crossed her arms in front of her heart. Today she mooned us and would not flip over. I even tried getting up, drinking a bunch of ice water, doing stairs, walking the hall, dancing and doing a little down dog but she wouldn't budge. 

As I mentioned before I have been pretty sick this whole pregnancy. It's hard to hide how crappy I feel pretty much all the time but I think I'm learning to get used to it. I wish I could say the medicine (I'm on both Zofran and Diclegis) makes everything better, but it doesn't. I pretty much walk around feeling nauseous all the time. Some days its worse than others and I throw up (TMI) and others I just feel like I could at any minute. I also have heartburn pretty much every day and consider myself lucky when that is the only thing that's bad in the day. Lots of Pepcid in my life! It sure makes eating a real joy. I'm hungry all the time but I don't want to eat anything. Nothing sounds good or has tasted good for the last 5 months. I pretty much hate food, grocery stores and anything having to do with meals. I cant have any dairy, spicy, bubbles or creamy food. It's quite limiting.

I figure I'm just going to be the girl who is sick the whole time. Everyone needs a friend to say they knew who was sick for their entire pregnancy, and now I can be your cautionary tale. 

If you have been keeping up with my life on Snapchat, you saw I went to an amazing weekend retreat that was just amazing. I promise that once I'm feeling better I'll compile all the pictures and tell you all about it. Thank goodness she behaved for the first 2 days but on the last day, she made sure to let me know who was boss. I went to the final breakfast at the lodge and came back to my room to throw up. Andrew picked me up after that and I've pretty much been feeling like garbage ever since.

When I went up to Deer Valley for this retreat I took along my new BLANQI leggings you see me wearing above! Guys, these are amazing. First of all, they are long enough on me which was perfect because it was cold up there doing night time yoga on the deck. Also they are super supportive. They go up to my ribs and have the most cozy belly pocket. It's a thinner oval layer over the belly that lets that thing breathe and grow. There is nothing worse than feeling like an encased sausage when pregnant so I'm so happy those leggings are so comfy and I know they will keep on growing with me. The BLANQI supportwear pieces that were sent over to me are seriously smart. You can tell they were designed by women who know first-hand the troubles and pains of being pregnant. They are made with support lines and sections built in all in a seamless style, so they look smooth and feel fantastic. 

I hope you are still enjoying these pregnancy updates! My misery loves company so if any of you struggled with never-ending morning sickness and have any tips, I'd love to hear them. Let's just hope this little girl comes out sweet as pie with her little angel wings and halo in full gear! She owes me!





8 comments:

  1. I was sick for 7 of the 9 months with Zach. It let up just in time for the bloat. A belly belt helped. Wishing you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you not go insane!? I feel like if I wasn't such a tough girl id be depress and crying in my bed every day! Ps, have you smacked Zach yet for what he did to you/ hold it over his head? Because I'm pretty sure I'm never letting her forget this!

      Delete
  2. It's the girls. They want us to know now that they are running the show! I've had terrible heartburn and have been afraid to eat at times. It's no picnic but at least we are looking cute doing it!

    Xo,
    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Chicks are trouble. I'm happy on the days when all i am suffering from is heartburn. Thats the least terribly of all the terrible feelings for me, even though it still sucks. I'm pretty sure when we go back for ultrasound #4 we will see her devil horns forming nicely!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well, Jill! I am pretty far removed and I still remember the exact feeling like it was yesterday! You can't tell by looking at you though, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the memory of this feeling never really goes away entirely! And thank you. I take advantage of any chunk of time I can look like a normal human!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Jesi! It's all an illusion brought to you by a good blow out and makeup! Ha

      Delete