Old Navy Swing Top

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

maternity style, pregnancy outfit, swing top, Salt Lake city Mural

maternity style, pregnancy outfit, swing top, Salt Lake city Mural

maternity style, pregnancy outfit, swing top, Salt Lake city Mural

maternity style, pregnancy outfit, swing top, Salt Lake city Mural

As you can see I'm still getting away with as many non-maternity tops as I can. I love this Old Navy swing top that can work now and after pregnancy. The only things I'm actually spending money on that are true Maternity pieces are staples, and I haven't even gotten many of those. I got these boyfriend jeans on sale at Macy's in their Motherhood maternity section but everything else is non-maternity. I've also bought 1 pair of maternity jean shorts and that's about it. The rest is just regular flowy tops and dresses and a few maternity tank tops! Thank goodness for saving some money!

By the way, how cool is this mural we found?! Between my husband and I it took us about 20 mins to find it. We had both seen it out the corner of our eye before and thought we remembered where it was. Well 20 minutes later we realized we both had one of the the streets right and it was on the intersection of them!

We head home from Vegas soon but then we will be off again! This time to Chicago where my awesome friend Amy is throwing us a baby shower! I'll be out there for a few days and then I think I'll be staying put in Salt Lake and hibernating in my house and hiding from the heat until this baby is born!







1 comment: