Birthday Blog Break

Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Today's post is outfit-free, the reason being it's my 33rd birthday and I'm giving myself a blogging break for the day! Typing that number makes me feel really old, but I am what I am, and I'm going to enjoy it.  And even if that number is true, I have 90 students who tell me everyday how young I look...even though I'm older than most of their moms! 

Even without an outfit,  I'll still be infusing today with some fashion and shopping with my blogger babes, Jess and Blair at the W, then getting my Yoga on at Lululemon with some fellow WCBC peeps! The hubs and I will celebrate this weekend after my friend Erica's wedding (which is going to be EPIC!!)

This is going to be one of the biggest years in my life, I just know it. And I can't wait to see where it takes me. 

 Shop my birthday wish list here!




2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! I hope it's the best one yet :)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Happy Birthday dahling, see you this Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete