LOFT Flippy Skirt and Other Favorites

Monday, October 27, 2014

loft, flippy, skirt

loft, metallic, leaf, necklace, bradshaw, michael, kors, watch


mab, rebecca, minkoff

loft, metallic, leaf, necklace

loft, flippy, skirt, tweed

mab, rebecca, minkoff
LOFT flippy skirt // Zara blouse (similar from Shopbop and this Banana Republic one) and Jacket (both from last year) // LOFT bib necklace // Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote // Forever 21 Sunglasses // C-label Hudson shoes

This little LOFT tweed flippy skirt is becoming a fall favorite, fast! It's bordering on the almost inappropriate line of shortness with my tall frame so I classed it up with a blouse and jacket. Whenever I want to get away with wearing one of my shorter skirts to work this is always the way I solve it. Keeping the top half completely covered up with nothing too tight makes the look balance out. And if you just cant deal with a shortish hemline then this skirt is perfection. both have an insanely comfortable flat yet slightly elastic waist band too. What could be better then comfort mixed with great style?

Can we also take a moment to talk about this statement necklace, also from LOFT . It has a feather-like appearance and I'm pretty sure every one of my students wanted to touch it. Just the look of it alone is a tactile sensation. 

Since I have a mild obsession with outerwear,  I also fell a little bit in love with a few more LOFT beauties while in store. This coat that gives you an instant Olivia Pope boost, this fuzzy little moto jacket can be an indoor/outdoor staple, an this coatigan (yup, it's called a coatigan, a mix of a coat and cardigan) is a must. I'm also currently stalking this super soft gray moto jacket.

Head on over to Loft and stock up now. There is a flash sale going on right now with 60% off select items for a limited time only!



2 comments:

  1. the flippy skirt is high on my list of wants this fall - the shape is so cute and looks good on everyone!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit!!

    Katharine
    www.paytington.com

    ReplyDelete