Floral Romper

Thursday, October 9, 2014

floral, romper

floral, romper

floral, romper

floral, romper


chambray, blazer

floral, romper

floral, romper

maurices, boohoo
Boohoo Romper (on sale ow for $24) // Target Blazer (darker chambray version here for fall) // Maurice's Necklace // J. Crew Seville Wedges // The Sak purse (super old) //  Belt J. Crew

In case you couldn't tell, this is a left over from the summer. Not really sure how it didn't get posted because I LOVE this romper. And if you love it as much as I do, lucky you! It's on sale for $24 bucks! I guess that's the kind of deal you get when you wait till summer has passed. Get it while you still can, and hey, there's always next summer!

8 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is so stinkin' cute, it's making me miss the warm weather already!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady! It was great hanging with you all day Sunday! Hope to see you again soon!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the romper! I hope the weather stays nice enough to wear shorts for at least a couple more weeks!
    Katharine
    www.paytington.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good deal too! You may need one as well:)

      Delete
  3. I love how you paired a blazer with a romper! It's so different and such a cool look! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlin! Who knew a romper would be great paired with a romper?! Lesson learned for next summer!

      Delete
  4. Holy crap, Miss Hot Stuff!!! You look AMAZING in this super duper cute outfit!! #obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I give Ariel full credit!

    ReplyDelete