Cowl Neck and a Cape

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

cowl, neck, sweater, MAB, minkoff

This sweater has made quite a few appearances  since picking it up at forever 21. I know, right! Can you believe its from Forever 21? It's the perfect mix of baggy and long so it works with jeans or leggings and you still feel covered up. No exposed backside and I'm a tall lady! This outfit pretty much sums up all my casual Fridays's at work.

Speaking of casual, I hope you are all off work today and doing something relaxing before the thanksgiving madness. My family, including the niece and nephew will be running a 5k on Thanksgiving morning! 2nd year in a row earning that meal!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I'll be back soon to fill you in on all the upcoming sales! You know they are coming, might as well take advantage... from the comfort of your home that is. I'll fill you in on all the best online shopping discount codes!



2 comments:

  1. That jacket is SO good - I love seeing it on repeat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look Jill! I love the cape and think it's the "IT" trend this season! I have a pair of slip-on shoes like yours but they're not quilted and how I wish I found this pair instead! Anyhow, really glad I found your blog through the Shop hop event brochure, hope to meet you there in person (or at the after party)! xo~ Lena

    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete