Sales From the Couch

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Let me explain how my day has played out. I had big plans for the day. Vote, go to work and grade a bunch of papers for upcoming report cards, go to beauty blogger babe Laurie's event at Diptyque then head down the street to Zen Yoga Garage and to round out the day with some hot yoga.

But then I woke up.

I woke up with a killer pinch in my back which I can only assume is the product of an awesome class at Barre Code that I went to last night. I decided to call in to work as well as the entire rest of my day.

So here I am sentenced to a day on the couch, which isn't so bad but inevitably leads to me watching bad TV, such as Manhattan Love Story, where I fell in love with main character Dana's dress. This lead to a visit over to Possessionista,  because she always knows where to get all the cutest on screen looks! And there it was on the Anthro website!

While the dress of my dreams was not on sale, I did realize that today is the first Tuesday of the month which means it's fresh cuts time on Anthropologie.com! So I did what any good blogger sentenced to a couch would do, compile a list of super cute sale finds for her lovely readers. All under $100 bucks which is saying ALOT when it comes to Anthro.

Enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. This dress almost became my bridal shower dress, as I becamse obsessed with it too (though not from a tv show.. can't remember where I saw it!) I had to restrain myself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete