FRESH

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


quilted, black leather, jacket



quilted, black leather, jacket

quilted, black leather, jacket

quilted, black leather, jacket

zara, pointed, black, buckle, shoes

This top is way cooler than me but something inside me said I needed to have it when I saw it. Something black and floral had been on my wish list for awhile now. When I saw a girl carrying this top around at the pop-up shop at the Akira fashion show I had to have her show me where it came from. Thank goodness there was one left in my size. 

And since I'm a sucker for hats, which my mom just told me I have always been a huge fan of, even as a kid,  I had to get this beanie and it's olive green twin because they were buy one get one half off! Needless to say, they have been getting serious use with this cold weather coming around. I even wear them indoors around my house and school. True story. They are so cozy I forget I'm wearing them.


1 comment:

  1. I really like this look, and I cannot BELIEVE those jeans are F21. I would have never guessed!

    ReplyDelete