ASTR Crepe Shirtdress

Thursday, September 24, 2015

astr, white, crepe, shirtdress

astr, white, crepe, shirtdress

astr, white, crepe, shirtdress

astr, white, crepe, shirtdress

astr, white, crepe, shirtdress
Dress // Shoes (similar) // Bag (c/o Shopbop

Shirt dresses are my jam lately. I'm back to being up at 5AM for work every day so I appreciate the ease of a throw-on-and-go piece that's as comfortable as it is stylish. This dress is my night time version of my normal day dresses.

It's made of crepe so it had a bit of a heft to it to help with the see-through-factor and helps it drape well without wrinkling! It's a little on the short side for me to be wearing to school, but I'm sure all of you ladies more "fun-sized" than I will have no problem wearing this  dress and not feeling like you're showing too much gam! That is a feeling I always struggle with being tall.

This dress also comes in navy with black trim too. Scoop up yours today!
(Photos by Samantha)



No comments:

Post a Comment