The One That I Love

Friday, September 4, 2015

off, the, shoulder, dress, chambray

chicago, mural

off, the, shoulder, dress

henna, red, hair

denim, chambray, dress

zara, chambray, dress

mini, mab, white, tote, minkoff

white, mini, mab, tote

blue, off, shoulder, dress

chicago, greetings, tour, mural, wall

off, the, shoulder, dress

Oh Chicago, how I love you. You have made me the tolerant person that I am. As the summer officially closes (Tuesday will be my first day back with students at school) I'm always a little sad. 

I feel like the city is this big open playground all summer and when school starts that sunny fun playground's gate swings shut and I'm sent right back into exhausted teacher mode. Eventually I figure out how to function on less than 6 hours of sleep again and make it out to events on weekdays.  But for now, I'll take it easy and get back into the swing of things. 

So here's to the end of summer 2015 spent in my hometown of Chicago! It sure has been an interesting one.
Photos by Lauren Nolan




No comments:

Post a Comment