Black and Blush

Friday, September 18, 2015

black, maxi, dress

henri, bendel, gold, harness, ring, asscher

black, maxi, dress

vera, bradley, emerson, bag

black, maxi, dress

karen, walker, super, duper, black

emerson, vera, bradley

tassel, necklace

tassel, necklace
Ring // Necklace // Purse // Dress (old but love this Fall appropriate black maxi that is under $80!) // Lips // Sunglasses

Sometimes all you need is a simple black dress so you can let the accessories speak for themselves.

This Henri Bendel ring is the perfect stand-out to go with this simple black maxi. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments and I can switch it up from thumb to pointer finger.

I opted for blush accessories with my quilted Vera Bradley duffle and my super fun tassel necklace that you can score in two colors for under $15! I even worked in a muted pink lip in my favorite and most affordable formula that you can get at Ulta for just $6!

Shop the look here!


No comments:

Post a Comment