Athleta + Zella: Branching Out in Workout Wear

Wednesday, October 28, 2015


pure, athleta, zella, fly, knit

athleta, long, sleeve, pure

nike, fly, knit, free

green, athleta, tee


One of my favorite things to do is take workout classes. I make it a priority in my life because I know it keeps me grounded and happy in my otherwise stressful life.

Cute and comfortable workout clothes are also a priority. I used to be a slave to Lululemon, but recently I've been branching out to other brands like Athleta and Zella.

 Athleta is great for affordable and functional tops. I'm partial to these long sleeve tops and these tanks. Zella leggings I can grab from Nordstrom, which is super convenient but my favorite part about these is that they don't fall down! As you can see I'm kind of hip-less so pants tend to sip with lots of jumping. Whenever I know there is a class in my future that involves jumping, I grab these to keep my mind off worrying about my pants during a workout. Who wants that.


No comments:

Post a Comment