Hushpuppies for Fall

Thursday, October 1, 2015

midi, dress, booties, cyra, hushpuppies

hushpuppies, cyra

cyra, hushpuppies

midi, dress

rebecca, minkoff, quilted, leather

blanket, scarf

blanket, scarf
Hat (old from Akira) // Dress // Scarf  (only $13!) // Booties (c/o) // Sunglasses // Purse

These little orange booties from Hushpuppies are changing up my Fall dress game. You know how some booties hit at a super weird place on your ankle and can't be worn with dresses? Well these little Cyra booties DO NOT do that! They are the perfect pair with dresses and skirts! They are also super comfy and under $100 bucks! If you haven't tried out Hushpuppies in like, a decade like I had, these Cyra booties are the gateway pair that will open you back up to your childhood favorites! 

A few more fall related Items. Get ready to see more of these knee length dresses over here. The midi style dress is everywhere right now but they hit me at the knee which is the perfect length for me. And you can get such cute options from Forever 21 like this $16 one and this $20 one!

Forever is also killing it with their scarves right now. I picked up this white one, this camel one you may have seen on my Instagram and this dusty blue one you see above all under $20!



3 comments:

  1. Such a chic fall look - I'm loving this hat on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this! Your blog is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill this look is absolutely adorable! I especially love those suede loafers!

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete