How to Dress Like a Color Obsessed Teacher

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

colorful, dress, teacher, outfit

colorful, dress, teacher, outfit


colorful, dress, teacher, outfit

ann, taylor, heels
Dress: Anthropologie // Heels: Ann Taylor (another mega sale find for just $15! Thank goodness all they had left was my big foot size!) // Jacket: Zara (super old)

Basically my best advice for dressing professionally but still being around kids is to get a little crazy. Color, print and patterns keep the kids interested and also project fun and energy. 

Mix some patterns, pick a dress or skirt with primary colors but stick with classic shapes and modest cuts. Gotta keep it classy, Right? Anthropologie sale dresses are my saving grace. I found this one for only $38!!

I wore this dress to tour a new school here in Salt Lake. It's pretty much the easiest dress to wear year round because it has both spring and winter colors in in. I wore it with a navy cardigan but it would be equally as adorable with a navy and white striped turtle neck underneath it. Check out the last time I wore it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment