Hair by Diego

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


diego, acebedo

diego, acebedo

diego, acebedo

diego, acebedo

diego, acebedo
Diego is a miracle worker. I've seen him turn some seriously damaged hair into a silky soft dream! If you want to see for yourself just check out his Instagram packed with before and after pictures, mostly girls with long ombre hair of my dreams.

He made me the promise that he could color match my red with less harsh dyes than I had been using in hopes that my hair would grow! And just in case you are in shock right now, no I am not a natural redhead! 

Diego uses super gentle organic dyes that are both good for your hair and the environment. My red took years to find the perfect shade so I wasn't  entirely convinced it could be matched, but I gave him a shot at it. Turns out after only 3 sample strand tests, he found a perfect match! 

If you are looking for someone to help you achieve what seems to be the impossible when it comes to your hair, go see Diego in Lakeview at RefleKTion Salon! Mention that Jill from Hot Pink Style sent you and get $25 off your first service!

No comments:

Post a Comment