Splurge Worthy Totes

Friday, September 5, 2014

I've never been one to splurge on handbags unless I was truly in love with it, but lately I've got this itch to invest in a quality tote for work in a classic shape and color. It would be something I could use all year and will make for an excellent travel bag as well. Since Shopbop has pretty much ever color, shape and designer a girl could ever want, I decided to start making a little shopping list.

Let's start with these 3 tan totes. The Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote is obviously topping my list since you see 3 of them below (top right and left and bottom middle). It's such a pretty classic with a nice long handle for easy carrying not to mention that cute little tassel. The darker tan has that gets-better-with-age leather but the lighter one on the right has a slight sheen to it which I think would make for easier cleaning in the dreaded winter months of Chicago when everything gets covered in snow. And then we have the Avery (top middle). So gorgeous in the most subtle latte shade. The details are eye-catching, yet I can't see it going out of style anytime soon.

Then we have these black totes. I won't normally invest in a black bag because usually you can find something at a much lower price that looks the same. The problem with this theory is that it has left me with not-a-one quality black leather handbag!  The details on these bottom three beauties and the buttery leather sets them apart. I mean that quilted stitching on that Tory Burch one is amazing!

As you can see, this is going to take some time to decide upon. I welcome any feedback if you care to share. Especially if you already own one of these bags. I could sure use all the help I can get!

By the way, don't forget to download Shopbop's free app so you can shop anytime right from your phone!

Splurge Worthy Totes

Clockwise from left to right.
1 // 2 // 3 //
6 // 5 // 4

No comments:

Post a Comment