Shopbop Brands Even a Teacher Can Afford!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

After talking with some of my non fashion obsessed yet still totally-down-for-a good-online-shopping-bender friends, I discovered that many of them have either never had heard of Shopbop or simply thought it was full of stuff that was way out of their price range. 

Turns out even a teacher on a budget like myself can afford a Shopbop shopping spree, so I'm guessing you can too!

Pictured below are some of my favorite brands that Shopbop offers at surprisingly affordable prices. 

By the way, I love searching the sale section with the filter set to "priced low to high" by clothing category! You can really find some great deals that way! Especially the handbags!

Affordable Shopbop Finds
Shop the brands: 
JOA: The cutest midi skirts and fun and flirty pieces with pieces around $75 a pop!

Adia Kibur: Most pieces ring in at just around and some quite under $100 which isn't much for a statement piece you can wear forever!

 Baggu: I mean who doesnt love a quality leather clutch that comes in classic shades as well as brights that ring in at just $54!

Madwell: Yep, THAT Madewell! the one you know and love but always sells out in store of that item you have your hearth set on! It's here for you to shop as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment