J. Crew Linen Chevron Dress

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

j, crew, chevron, linen, dress

j, crew, chevron, linen, dress



j, crew, chevron, linen, dress

j, crew, chevron, linen, dress

J. Crew dress // Express wristlet // Sole Society Tilda sandals // Forever 21 Sunglasses // Napoleon Perdis lipstick in Hara

This casual dress was worn on my family trip to Vegas when I walked over to the Spa at the Paris Hotel for a morning of pampering. The perfect leisurely dress for an early morning stroll down the strip.

By the way, I searched high and low for the perfect orangy red lipstick that was somewhere between my two old favs,  Smashbox's "Mandarin" and Nars' "Heatwave" and finally found this amazing color!


3 comments:

  1. Cute dress and I love the pop of yellow with your wristlet! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun lip color! I've been enjoying playing with corals this summer.
    Love the dress, it looks so comfy and easy to wear.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete