Joe Fresh Spring Favorites

Monday, March 16, 2015

There are very few brands I can consistently count on over the years, But Joe Fresh is always one of them. Every summer I head over to NYC for my favorite yoga festival, but equally as important as it is to get my yoga on, is having time to shop some of the brands that I can't quite get here in Chicago. Sure, Joe Fresh is sold at JC Penny stores in Chicago, but they are in the suburbs and just about as hard to get it as it is the airport, so why not just visit while in NYC. There, I get the full experience of the whole store. I always find it to be so clean and orderly, not to mention prices are super affordable. The pieces are classic and the quality is hard to beat.

Needless to say, every season they put out a line that begs for an online order in between trips to New York. Even though summer is close, I just couldn't wait for my annual trip and ordered this denim pencil skirt, this striped flare dress and a floral silk blouse. Their silk blouses are my absolute favorite. I must own at least 6 of them in a rainbow of colors by now! They also have some pretty adorable shoes as well as Hunter-esque rain boots. It was hard to pass up these slip-ons and these bow flats for work.

Joe fresh strikes a perfect balance in meeting all my wardrobe needs. They help me find the most perfect pieces for both my professional and weekend looks. Take a look and I'm sure you'll agree! And don't forget to sign up for their newsletter and get 20% off you purchase!

Here are my favorite pieces for both me and my hubs from the Joe Fresh spring line.


1 comment: