Varsity Chill

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

blanket, scarf

rebecca, minkoff, mab

deep, v, varsity, sweater

nike, free, flyknit, black, 4.0
Shoes: Nike Free Flyknit 4.0 // Pants: Forever 21 // Sweater: Nasty Gal // Fitbit // Jacket: Forever 21 // Scarf: Ebay //  Hat: Nordstrom Rack // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAB c/o Shopbop

Ok, I know it's not THIS cold anymore but still, It's cold. So, funny story about shooting this outfit. Erin and I went at the basketball court to shoot this sporty look and I put the scarf and hat down on a bench. After about 3 cold coatless minutes, I threw everything back on (so I thought) and jumped back in my car. 

Later that night I could not find this scarf! I mean, how does a person loose a whole blanket scarf?! It has the word "blanket" in it, It's not like those just disappear. But mine did! 

After 2 weeks of looking everywhere I gave in and finally ordered a new one. It's less than $15 bucks on eBay so it's not like loosing an investment piece, but I was still upset on principal alone. 

Where ever you are blanket scarf, I hope you are happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment