LOFT Flippy Skirt with OTK Boots

Friday, March 27, 2015

loft, flippy, skirt

riley, chinese, laundry, over, the, knee, boots

loft, flippy, skirt

loft, flippy, skirt
Skirt: LOFT // Sweater: Target (bogo 50% off all women's clothing) // OTK boots: Chinese Laundry // Faux-Fur Stole: Boohoo // Bag: Mad Style // Necklace: J. Crew

I'm a huge fan of LOFT and their Flippy skirt. It's the only short skirt that I own that doesn't make me feel too scandalous. It's also a super comfy and fun shape. I have to tell you that I own 3 now, and they are perfect for work with tights and boots or flats when this stinkin' cold finally goes away for good.

2 comments:

  1. How positively adorable do you look in this outfit??? Every outfit you post only makes me love you more and more!!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the feeling is totally mutual Ashley!

    ReplyDelete