Shopbop Spring Sale Picks

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

spring sale picks, shopbop, sale



In the market for some new spring pretties? Well Shopbop has got you covered. Lately they have been my go-to for all thing spring. My favorite hot pink new Ray Bans have been getting tons of wear even though its all kinds of icky still out there.

I've also been craving a pastel bag but also want a bold orangy red one too. Talk about inconsistent.  I know my need to carry my life in a tote is real, so I think this Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote in powder blue would be perfect for spring.

And since I'm always interested in a cute one-piece, this Tory Burch one above is pretty great and slimming too (bonus!) and comes to you in a perfect black and white combo which is my favorite paring as of late.

Shopbop has a fantastic sale going on this week where you can save up to 25% off your purchase right now too with code BIGEVENT15! Check it out and stock up for spring!





1 comment: