Maggie Daley Skating Ribbon

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

minkoff, mab

maggie, daley, park

maggie, daley, park

maggie, daley, park

minkoff, mab
Sweater: Joe Fresh // Faux-fur Shawl: Boohoo // Skirt: Loft // Hat: Old Navy // Boots: DSW // Bag c/o Shopbop: Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote

This weekend I had a chance to go back to the Maggie Daley Park when it wasn't as cold as it was in this visit. My husband had seen in so many times while out on a run and wanted me to see it. We took outfit pictures, but then I was too cold to enjoy it.

This weekend the weather was so much better and I got a better chance to explore. I can't wait to go back here in summer with my niece and nephew when it can really be enjoyed.

Have you been? And have you tried that crazy steep slide? I'm too scared to try it for many reasons. More power to you if you have gone on it though.


1 comment: