SHOPBOP Friends and Family Sale!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

bags



I don't know how your brain works, but when mine hears SALE, I tend to think, what expensive item have I had on the back-burner but didn't want to pay full price for?  The answer is always a quality hand bag. Whether  it's a great tote for work, a cute little crossbody (you all know and love my quilted Minkoff) or an awesome backback that will get tons of use during the summer, it's always my number-one choice for a splurge.

Not too often do all my favorite handbag lines go on sale, but you can get them all starting today at 25% off with code SPRING25 at SHOPBOP's big Friends and Family Sale . If I were you, I'd let the splurging begin NOW!


DatesApril 7 - April 9 @ 11:59pm PST

*Brand exclusions apply: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne Studios, Alexander Wang, Birkenstock, Canada Goose, Gareth Pugh, Giambattista Valli, Herve Leger, Hunter Boots, J. Mendel, Jason Wu, Jennifer Meyer Jewelry, Jonathan Simkhai, Katie May, KENZO, Maison Martin Margiela, MCM, MICHELE, Monique Lhuillier, Moschino, MZ Wallace, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Rag & Bone, Rodarte, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney apparel, Stuart Weitzman, SUNO, Tory Burch, Versace, Victoria Victoria Beckham, and WGACA Vintage.



No comments:

Post a Comment