Fuzzy Cardigan

Monday, April 6, 2015

fuzzy, sweater

fuzzy, sweater

fuzzy, sweater

fuzzy, sweater

fuzzy, sweater
Sweater: JC Penny (similar under $23) // Dress: H&M (super similar for $45) // Necklace: Topshop (similar here) // Bag: Nordstrom BP  // Booties: Shoemint (similar) // Tights: Wade and Belle

I almost got rid of this black shift dress but something made me keep it. Turns out that was a great idea considering how easy it is to style year round. The 3/4 length sleeves make it a versatile piece and a wardrobe staple. 

This just goes to show I get rid of way too much of my stuff. I have a bit of a problem wearing things 2 or 3 times, and then tiring of them. With this problem of mine, you just might gain. I'm selling my very gently worn (and sometimes even new with tags) clothes and accessories on eBay. Check out the goods here!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh -- how cozy and comfy is this sweater? It's perfect for spring but pairing it with the tribal necklace was genius because it looks so original too!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basic Black dresses are always worth saving! And I just love the sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a new-age Audrey Hepburn ala Breakfast at Tiffany's in this outfit! Naturally, I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete