Asos Drop Waist Dress

Monday, April 20, 2015

checkered, dress, asos, dropwaist

checkered, dress, asos, dropwaist

checkered, dress, asos, dropwaist

checkered, dress, asos, dropwaist

checkered, dress, asos, dropwaist

balayage, red, hair

charles, jourdan, oxfords

kate, spade, quilted, gold, coast,

What can I say, black and white combinations will always be my favorite easy go-to, especially when a pop of hot pink is mixed in. This ASOS scuba dress is so comfortable and on sale for under $30 right now! And for all you Bachelor fans out there, this hot pink lipstick is the same shade Kaytlin wore all season. I loved how it looked on camera so naturally I had to pick some up for myself. which leads me to the fact that I own about a million different shades of hot pink lipstick. Oops.


2 comments:

  1. I just got this dress too and it's amazing, isn't it!!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so fresh Jill! I love when you sneak in POPs of pink but the neutral and black loafers just make this! I love how modern and fresh this feels -- I need you to help me get a little more modern with my looks ha ha!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete