Albion Fit

Friday, May 1, 2015

Albion, fit

Albion, fit

Albion, fit

Albion, fit

Albion, fit

Albion, fit

Rounding out this week of brands that I love is Albion Fit. Albion carries the cutest line of feminine and retro inspired modest swimwear (love this one piece and this one with a super flattering sash) and workout clothes. They are also located in one of my favorite places and our hopeful one day home, Salt Lake City, Utah.

Anyone who knows me can tell you I am a workout junkie. I love classes and I'm pretty sure it's because all day teaching, I'm telling my students what to do. After that, I just want someone else to tell me what to do.

Naturally this means I'm in workout clothes at least 5 times a week so I want them to be cute as well as comfortable. I first discovered Albion Fit on Instagram, and fell in love with all the cute leggings. I then got drawn in by all their comfy lounge wear. I pretty much wanted one of everything.

If you are looking for a stand out swim suit or some cozy statment making workout gear, check out Albion Fit! And the best part, get 15% off your order with code HOTPINKSTYLE15

No comments:

Post a Comment