Black BCBG Romper

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

black, bcbg, romper, playsuit

black, bcbg, romper, playsuit

black, bcbg, romper, playsuit

black, bcbg, romper, playsuit

black, bcbg, romper, playsuit
Romper: BCBG // Necklace: Anthropologie // BAG: The Sak // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Espadrilles: Seville Wedges by J. Crew

What's that you say? Why yes my hair does look redder and I do look tanner. It's all an illusion. These are actually pictures from last July! But since this romper is older than time, I figured it couldn't get any older really so why now post these long lost photos now that its warmer. I love this romper but when I bought it, it was well before the days that romper were cool and trendy. When I wore it, my friends would ask why I was wearing an adult onsie. But look who was right in the long run. Not everyone likes rompers, they are an acquired taste for sure, but we have always gotten right along. This one is still in the archives of my closet, but don't you worry, it will have many new romper friends to play with this summer like this palm print one and this chambray lace one on the back-burner for warm weekends and Summer break!

If you don't own a pair of these Seville wedges from J. Crew you simply must. There is a reason they have come back in stock every summer for at least the last 3 years. They are so comfortable and mak your legs look muscular and miles long. They are basically magic which is why I bought 2. They are back again here

  


No comments:

Post a Comment