Kelsi Dagger Backpack

Monday, May 18, 2015

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

kelsi, dagger, assembly, backpack

I'm not one to style bit, especially from friends. But the moment I saw my friend Peggy carrying this one around, I told her how much I loved it and that it was perfect! The mix of black suede and black leather and the sleek look made it the most adult looking backpack that I have come across! I asked her approval and picked it up for myself! the rest is history.


2 comments:

  1. The detail and texture in the top is stunning, paired with such eye catching accessories! Well done.

    Dāsha
    http://www.windycitywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail and texture in the top is stunning, paired with such eye catching accessories! Well done.

    Dāsha
    http://www.windycitywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete