Cape and Geometric Scarf

Monday, May 4, 2015

zara, scarf, cape

zara, scarf, cape

zara, scarf, cape

zara, scarf, cape

zara, scarf, cape

zara, scarf, cape
Cape: Zara // Scarf: Zara // Blazer: Zara // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Vince Camuto (old but similar here) // Top: Sanctuary

Photos by Ashley of Sed Bona

I'm a HUGE sucker for Zara outerwear. They make it too good to pass up as you can see by the fact that all of my outer layers are from Zara. Their scarves are just the best. I really don't know how they do it every time. This scarf is actually still available and light enough for spring. 

Have a great Monday! I'm excited to start the Bar Method aMAYzing challenge today! 21 classes in 30 days, but let's be real, with prizes and an adult incentive sticker chart for stars-per-class, I may just shoot for all 30. Maybe you should try it out too!

2 comments:

  1. I NEED to try the Bar Method after hearing you speak so highly! I love Pilates for toning but have never actually tried a ballet class before! We'll have to go!

    And I love how this look turned out -- the prints and layers worked so well for the iffy March weather and they bring back such happy memories of our Whole Foods dinner date!

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    -- Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Zara coat that has lasted a few years and has been a great layering piece!! I can't wait of the days that we don't need to layer as much and we can enjoy summer in Chicago!! Good luck with your Bar Method classes! You can totally do that many classes in a month! :)

    ReplyDelete