Joe Fresh Hooded Dress

Friday, August 7, 2015

athleisure, birkenstock, white

joe, fresh, hooded, athleisure, dress

athleisure, hooded, dress, joe, fresh

birkenstock, white, sandals

joe, fresh, hooded, dress

rebecca, minkoff, love, cross, body

I picked up this hooded dress on my Most recent trip to NYC back in June at Joe Fresh. It's my favorite place to pick up classic pieces that are comfy and classic at affordable prices. This dress is also on clearance right now for $13!! It comes in navy as well.

The Athleisure trend is super hot right now which is right up my alley! I love wearing dresses because of their ease but I hate wearing dressy shoes, especially heels during the summer. Plenty of time for that during the school year. Not to mention summer dresses tend to be a bit on the shorter side, so with my height, flat shoes like these Birkenstock sandals help keep the look more modest.


No comments:

Post a Comment