My Favorite Mini Handbag

Monday, August 24, 2015

striped, dress


prada, sunglasses

white, mini, mab

white, mini, mab

white, mini, mab

white, mini, mab

rebecca, minkoff, tote, white

Dress: Zara (LOVE this one!) //  Heels: Banana Republic (similar for $15!) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB tote c/o Shopbop //  Sunglasses: Prada // Banana Republic Outlet (old)

You may have noticed since this bag shows up in so many of my posts, but this Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB tote is my favorite summer bag by far. It's great for running out the door to just hold a few things but it also somehow, almost magically holds my entire camera!

I can't say enough good things about this MAB bag. I have the bigger tote version for the school year and it was the perfect investment piece to feeling pulled together when going off to school carrying a million things!

You can usually find both sizes on sale (this mini is and this medium tote are on sale) at the end of each season so I recommend going for a nice neutral color to work with all outfits and occasions. 

Shop my favorite styles here



No comments:

Post a Comment