Embellished Sweatshirt

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

love, quilted, kerry, minkoff

embellished, sweatshirt

high, waisted, jeans

kerry, quilted, pouch, minkoff

nars, heatwave

high, waisted, jeans



chicago, history, museum

rag, bone, denim, jeans

rag, and, bone, hight, waisted, jeans

embellished, top, rag, and bone, jeans

This is my version of a little Fall preview even though I wore this outfit in the early parts of the summer since it was so chilly back then. Remember that? It was only a few weeks ago and we are headed right back to those temps soon. 

This sweatshirt was a steal from the Zara sale earlier this summer so I'm sorry to say, it's no longer available. But if you're feeling splurgy, there is always this one.

This bag was a free gift with purchase at the incredible Rebecca Minkoff store in Soho. Has anyone been there? It's so cool how the mirrors detect the products you're holding and displays them on screen in the fitting rooms so you can virtually try on the other colors. You can even order up a drink from the store mirrors and try out different types of lighting! So cool. By far the most high-tech fashion related store I have ever been in. It's like the Apple store and purses had a baby. You must visit next time you're in NYC!

Thanks to Lauren for the photos.

Shop the post right here!


4 comments:

  1. How chic is this outfit? You look positively stunning Jill! I love you in B&W -- so very Carrie Bradshaw!

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing and the outfit is so cute!

    Sincerely, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE seeing you in jeans and I'm totally drawn to the simplicity and edginess of this! Bummed I missed that sweatshirt though, so cute!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm D Y I N G over that first picture of you on the stairs!!!! Holy Moly, it's fabulous!!! I love always seeing you in color, but girl, you work B&W well!!

    ReplyDelete