Revlon #LoveIsOn at The Taste of Chicago

Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer for me is a perfect time to say yes to some daytime fun that I wouldn't usually be able to participate in when teaching. I'm so happy I had the chance to say yes to spending a super fun Afternoon with with the hosts of Chicagonista Live, some pretty amazing Chicago bloggers, and Revlon, at the #Loveison Pop-up Shop at the Taste of Chicago! 

Usually the Taste is all about eating, but on this particular day it was all about the latest beauty trends for Summer and Fall from Revlon. Whatever look you were going for, the makeup artist at Revlon were ready to help you achieve it! 

 And if you had no one look in mind is was also just as fun to play with the amazing selection of lip glosses and lipstick colors. Seriously, there was so much there it was impossible to try just one.

Naturally, I  gravitated towards shades of hot pink (this was my favorite) but it was this bright red Ultra HD lipstick that has turned out to be my summer favorite, mostly because of its balm-like texture (it's a wax-free gel formula so it feels light as air) and intense pigment. Did I mention is smells like strawberry too? Yum! 

Did you know that Walgreens carries tons of Revlon Products, and that from August 16th-22nd you can score all your favorite Revlon products at some great prices? Get your face back-to-school ready!

Press play to get a fun look at the video we shot the afternoon of the Revlon pop-up shop!

revlon, chicago, bloggers
Staying cool in the shade with the lovely Anna.

taste, of, chicago
I must own about a dozen of these color sticks. My favorite one is Smiitten, a pink balm stain that lasts forever! So easy to throw in your purse and apply on the go.

revlon, ultra, HD, lipcolor
Trying out my new favorite shade of Ultra HD gloss.

revlon, pop, up, shop, taste, of, Chicago
The whole crew: Anna, Kit, Sarah, RaijeanMJ, Cheryl, & Beth 

My time in front of the camera!



Here's all you need to know about picking the right shade for Fall! These four color palettes are your Fall go-tos! 
Thanks to Chicagonista Live for the video and photos, Revlon for the amazing products and Walgreens for the killer deals!







No comments:

Post a Comment