Black on Black

Friday, January 22, 2016

red, hair, black, cape

black, cape

love, crossbody, black, quilted, minkoff

kensie, gray, dress

It's pretty rare that I wear all black and in my defense this dress is more of a heathered black, but sometimes it just works. I also dig how black makes my hair look super red in comparison. 

Capes, particularly this old black one of mine, really are the best trick ever. They look so posh and put together but really they are just armless sacks that make me feel like I'm in a headless ghost costume but somehow don't look like I'm dressed for Halloween.


6 comments:

  1. So chic! I love this look. There is a texture to the dress and the cape that make each piece pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to mix it up when going monochrome, so thanks for noticing. Hope you are feeling good my friend. xoxo

      Delete
  2. OH bare legs, how I miss you so! Enjoy your weather and have an amazing weekend!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to kill the mood but I haven't had to wear tights ONCE yet this winter here in SLC! I can feel your hate coming through the screen! haha

      Delete
  3. Ah this look is FIERCE!! Love the lace-up flats (you inspired me to buy mine after all!) and that cape is so elegant and chic!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look great on you too! Glad you found them before they sold out!

      Delete