Lost and Found

Thursday, January 7, 2016

cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

warby, parker, percey

cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

warby, parker, percey

yosi, samra, fold, up, flats



cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

cocoon, coat, golden, sun, j, crew

yosi, samra, black, white


You have no idea how long I have waited for J. Crew to release their Cocoon Coat in a vibrant shade of yellow that only J. Crew could produce! They always just nail it with their super saturated colors and there isn't much better than a coat that doesn't blend into the sea of black parkas when winter comes around.

And speaking of not blending in, I'm loving my new red Warby Parker Glasses. Fun fact, I picked these out and when they arrived I realized my husband has the Percey as well, just in a different color! NERDS! I don't need to wear them all the time, mostly just to read if my eyes are tired. They are fun touch to tie in with my thermal.

By the way, this thermal was $10 in the little boys section of Target! Right now it's even on clearance for just $8.50 and also come in blue! I have no shame. If I run into a young lad who's got the same shirt on as I do, I will simply compliment him on his super cool shirt!







2 comments:

  1. I love all the color in this post! And that wall! Everything is so graphic and energizing. It is difficult not to smile scrolling through the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching Glasses?!?! Too cute, kids!! :)
    Love that coat!!

    ReplyDelete