IRL

Monday, January 18, 2016

pink, aviators, rayban

workout, leggings, black

earflap, hat, puffer, jacket

flyknit, nike, zella

nike, flyknit, free, black
Jacket // Sunglasses // Sneakers // Pants // Tank // Hat (old but cute colorful options here and here) // bag 

A little while back before we moved I warned you all that my style was about to take a change for the more comfortable. Here it is. In real life. I wore this Saturday morning to go workout at my Bar Method studio, run some errands with my husband.

This is pretty much what every day looks like. While I can't complain about the comfort level, I am a little sad when I walk past my pretty shoe collection and kind of even wish to wear jeans. It's quite an adjustment from teacher life.

What would you wear after 11 years of dressing up for work every day?

Hopefully soon I'll find a new school to teach in and I'll be back to my old pencil skirt wearing ways, Till then I'm embracing the lack of dress code and reveling in the comfort.




No comments:

Post a Comment